Saturday, January 2, 2010

Project Exploring the Internet: Day 90

Dang! I missed a day.

LOL

How do I miss the first day of the new year?

What on earth....

Oh well. I'm still doing it for a year (and a day). I'm still doing the 365 days.

No worries.

I got caught up with a sick wife and online poker (I was winning).

:)

I found a site today called, Finest Quotes.

One movie I just love the quotes from is Tombstone.

"Maybe poker just isn't your game, Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!" -- Doc Holliday

"I'm your Huckleberry." -- Doc Holliday

"You're no daisy. You're no daisy at all!" -- Doc Holliday

"You're a daisy if you do." -- Doc Holliday

"I have not yet begun to defile myself." -- Doc Holliday

"Yes, it's true. You are a good woman. Then again, you may be the Antichrist." -- Doc Holliday

"Skin that smokewagon and see what happens." -- Wyatt Earp

"You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?" -- Wyatt Earp

"There is no normal life Wyatt, There's just life." -- Doc Holliday

1 comment:

Connie said...

HA! Oh well, everyone deserves a holiday now and again. Great quotes from a great movie. Hope your wife is feeling better.

Happy New Year to you and your family.