Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Project Exploring the Internet: Day 60

Ok I found something kinda funny today.

There's a site where people actually write in complaints about their boss or whomever to get it off their chest.

It's called B****ingNetwork.com.

Here are a couple of examples:

SHADOW: I laugh my ass off when I see a cop in a NO Parking Zone and hes Parked there Runs into Starbucks and grabs coffee and runs back out before the what ??? THE COPS GRAB HIM??? 2 sets of laws in our society folks

BITINGMYTONGUE: My boss gave me a raise and then spent too much money on shit for the workplace, stuff we didn't ask for or need and took my raise away. Then she yelled at us for spending too much money! WTF?! She frieked out on a coworker who called in sick with the swine flu!! As if it was her fault she was sick!

No comments: