Friday, November 6, 2009

Project Exploring the Internet: Day 34

Well, I thought I'd see if you can learn Karate online, through some websites with videos and such.

You wouldn't believe how much crap one has to sort though.

There are a ton of sites but I was looking for something free.

Some free sites I came across either didn't have videos OR the videos didn't work.

I did find How to tie a Karate belt.

Well, it was a start.

LOL

I gave up on that one. It's the first time that happened. There was just too much junk to sort through.

So ok, what to explore....

I Googled "philosophy" and clicked on the first site. It was a site called "Philosophy" that was selling perfume and make-up.

What the ####?

That's just wrong.

GEEZ! Today's entry isn't starting off so well here.

Hmmmm.....

It's been snowing here on and off the last few days.

I DID IT! I found a cool new website!

HA!

:)

Was I worried for a sec?

NAH!

LOL

Get into the winter/Christmas mood with this Create a Snowflake site.

On this site you create a snowflake on your screen but cutting on a paper on this site. Then on a picture on this site the snowflakes people created are falling in a snowshower. It's really cool. You also put a message with your snowflake. When you are done, you can print your snowflake off or search for others' and print theirs off.

"Create a Snowflake" saved me today. I really like this site.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks