Monday, November 9, 2009

Project Exploring the Internet: Day 37

So today I was checking out this new site called aNobii.

Yeah, I don't know why they don't capitalize the "a" but they do capitalize the "N" eh.

I absolutely LOVE it!!!!

You enter the books you have on your bookshelf at home. The book then comes up on your bookshelf on the site. You can write your notes/review of the book.

You can talk to others who have read the same book.

You can look at the review of others on books.

You can look for similar books.

You have the option on the site just to show off and discuss what books you've read or you can put your books up for sale or for a swap.

That's AWESOME! I think I may go up to the library and get some old books they are giving away. Then put them on here for a swap for something I really want. LOL

For now, I'm just putting up my favorite books that I have on my real book shelf.

:)

Check out my book shelf.

In the upper right hand corner of the book shelf there are different boxes to click. Explore that. One view will show you the covers of the books on the shelf and another view will allow you to see if there are any reviews....

I just started this site this morning so if you are interested in my book shelf and reviews you'll have to check back once in a while. It's going to take me a long time to put them all up and review them on that site. It looks like a blast though. I've got a few of my books up now though and a quick review on one of them.

No comments: