Sunday, November 8, 2009

Project Exploring the Internet: Day 36

Big thanks to Kortney for suggesting Retailmenot.com. That site helps you find deals on a BUNCH of stuff to buy on sale and offers printable coupons.

The grocery coupons part of the site is my favorite.

And after I seen printable grocery coupons on that site, it got me thinking about looking for other printable grocery coupons.

Coupons.com

Smart Source Coupons

Then I thought, I'm going to check out About.com for what they say about internet coupons. They usually have reliable links.

Oops, it kinda ruined my coupon buzz. LOL

This is what I found on part of the site: Readers Respond: Does Your Grocery Store Accept Internet Coupons?: "My Store Does Not Accept Internet Coupon. Walmart Supercenter in my city does not accept internet coupons. I was surprised when I handed the pharmacy a coupon on Claritin and they turned it down quickly." — Guest Crystal Newhouse

That really bummed me out about it because I do most of my grocery shopping at a Super Walmart.

I guess one can just call the store they shop at first and ask before they try it.

No comments: