Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Project Exploring the Internet: Day 39

There's ANOTHER re-make of one of my favorites.

They remade The Dukes of Hazzard and TOTALLY SCREWED IT UP! IT WAS HORRIBLE. They hacked a classic.

They remade Scooby Doo and TOTALLY SCREWED IT UP! IT WAS HORRIBLE. They made Scrappy a bad guy. What the crap was that? HORRIBLE!!!! They hacked another classic.

They remade Battlestar Galactice and TOTALLY SCREWED IT UP!!!! IT WAS HORRIBLE. They changed all of the characters! If they wanted a totally different show, they should have just changed the names of the show and characters!

Now, they are re-making one of my favorite movies of all time into a new series: V!

I'm excited and scared all at the same time.

Are they going to hack another classic?

It looks like all of the episodes will be on Hulu.

The Pilot Episode is there right now.

I work Tuesday nights when it's on so I hope they have all of them.

They don't have the same characters, which I'm ok with, as long as they don't change the old characters. You know, don't make Mike Donovan into Lisa Donovan and don't make Diana into Bob.

The aliens in the new V didn't have the same voice change like they are SUPPOSED to have, which I HATE!!!! They are SUPPOSED to sound funky! Why change that? It doesn't make sense. It's only going to piss off guys like me who LOVED the original!

I'm not ready to crush the whole thing yet though. I did like the newer looking ship and the big video screen on it. That was cool.

I did like some of the newer characters and I liked the actors/actresses. They were good.

Anyways, I liked the first one. I posted a link. Hope you like it.

Matthew Gilbert's Review of the show

No comments: