Sunday, October 4, 2009

Project Exploring the Internet: Day 1

Excited about the new blog....

The kids are running in and out, except for the 13 year old who was up at 2am when I got out of bed for something to drink.

What to explore? Hmmm....

Free stuff seems like fun. I want something free!

So I Googled "Free Stuff."

Holy crap.

Too much crap to sort through.

So I went "free samples" instead. That seemed to work out better.

Walmart had some great samples. It appears they always have free samples they are giving out. I bookmarked that one. Today they had samples of Emergen-C and Garnier Shampoo.

Shop4Freebies seems like a good site that updates freebies regularly. Today they had Oregon Chai Tea and anI Love Bacteria T-Shirt.

Other free samples/stuff I found online:
Notepad and Pen
Space Camp CD and Poster
ThinkPad Journal Notebook
Essence Perfume

I DID send away for all that stuff.

:)

You think if I go to those sites every day for updated freebies, I'll be getting a freebie in the mail every day?

Who knows if it will work, but it should be fun to see which stuff actually shows up. I think it's going to be fun checking the mail box each day and having a new surprise.

Do you think anyone will ever read this blog?

:)

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Read it - have fun with your new challenge.

Jody said...

Thanks for stopping by Amelia.

:)