Monday, October 19, 2009

Project Exploring the Internet: Day 16

I just found a site called Academic Earth and I absolutely love it!

I LOVE finding new GOOD sites!

This site has FREE video courses from big Universities:
Berkeley, Harvard, MIT, Princeton, Stanford, UCLA, and Yale.

Some of the Subjects they cover:
Advanced Placement (AP) Test Prep
Astronomy
Biology
Chemistry
Computer Science
Economics
Engineering
Entrepreneurship
History
Law
Literature
Mathematics
Medicine
Philosophy
Physics
Political Science
Pre-Med
Psychology

If you like learning new stuff, this is great!

3 comments:

Allison said...

This is absolutely awesome! I love learning new things too and this beats paying money to take a class. Free is always better! Plus I can do it in my pajamas!

Minerva said...

I passed this one on to the husband. He loves to watch "college of the air" courses on our local cable access channel through local university. This is just up his alley. Thanks.

Jody said...

Cool!

Thanks for commenting y'all.