Friday, October 30, 2009

Project Exploring the Internet: Day 27

It's kind of a shallow site in a sense but it's kinda fun too. Hot or Not is a different kind of a site.

It's a place to put your picture up and have people rate your looks.

I took mine down. LOL

I had it up there for a while and had a high score. Then I got up over 100 ratings or something like that and my score started going down, as it should have LOL. I quickly printed off my pic and score and deleted my account. LOL

Then I said to my wife, "see honey, I really am a 9/10."

:)

Yeah, I don't think she bought it either.

LOL

3 comments:

Kortney said...

lol. Yeah, that site is pretty shallow. I love that you printed it with your score though! I would probably keep that somewhere as a confidence booster for bad days. :)

Allison said...

People always want to tear down whoever is on top! :) Good thing you printed it out...now you'll always be a 9!

Jody said...

I must not have cared about it that much though. I think I lost it....

or the wife threw it out.

LOL