Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Project Exploring the Internet: Day 18

Day 18 of this project and I'm still able to find interesting sites.

:)

How about Day 318? Hmmmm....

________________________________________

Fora TV is a site to watch educational shows. I guess one could say it's a library of discussions and lectures on science, environment, politics, economy, technology, and culture.

For example:

A REALLY Inconvenient Truth: Dan Miller (68 min) - He talks about climate change.

Michael Moore on "Capitalism A Love Story" (64 min)

Peter C. Doherty: The Science of Climate Change (86 min)

Re-Greening the Emerald Planet (73 min) with David Hayes and Tom Lovejoy

________________________________________


My oldest just turned 13 in August.... my first teenager. I remember I used to sleep a lot as a teenager, and sleep in. It was hard to get me up. Now maybe I'm being paid back for giving my mom a hard time getting me up for school. It is HARD waking that my 13 year old up sometimes!

________________________________________

No comments: