Thursday, October 15, 2009

Project Exploring the Internet: Day 12

The YouTube Downloader is EXCELLENT!

Go to that page and download the YouTube Downloader. With that tool, one can download any YouTube video. Please be careful not to download any copyrighted material. You don't want to get into any trouble, but this tool is PERFECT for downloading something another user did that isn't copyrighted.

Downloading a relatives videos is a perfect use of this tool.

This downloader gives you the option to download the video in various formats also so you can use it with your MP3 player etc.

Using this will also allow you to watch videos while you are offline.

I've been having fun with it today. I thought I'd share.

:)

2 comments:

Allison said...

Sounds like fun...I'm a self professed You-Tube addict so this would come in handy!

artifexnm said...

Cool, thanks...i didn't know about the downloader and it will be perfect for my friends when i upload some videos from India. and i can download theirs.

thanks for checking out my blog...I'm getting my pics together. More adventures to come to my India Travelblog:

http://pattybcoffman.blogspot.com/