Sunday, October 25, 2009

Project Exploring the Internet: Day 22

Writing about a familiar site to me and that's Yahoo Games.

Don't you wish you had free games like this growing up?

I mean, when we were growing up we had to play board games, and then you needed someone to play with, and it wasn't always easy to find someone.

Nowadays, you can sit at home on your computer at any time of the day and play just about anyone in the world. I'm in Minnesota and I've played games against people from just about every state and people in other countries including England.

That's COOL!

I'm a big fan of:

Literati - It's almost exactly like Scrabble.

Chess - I'm not very good at Chess, but I can beat beginners. LOL

Cribbage - My wife loves this game. I think it's too much LUCK! LOL

Word Racer - It's fun against other beginners but against pro's.... it sucks. And the pro's on this game have no problem whooping up on beginners.

There are a bunch of other games as well. Check 'em out, have fun and don't forget to ask the person you're playing where they are from.

:)

2 comments:

Jody said...

If anyone ever wants to challenge me at Literati....

:)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!