Saturday, October 31, 2009

Project Exploring the Internet: Day 28

Glitter Graphics



So I was thinking, what cool internet thing can I explore or share today....

And I thought well, I should put some Halloween message up on the blog. So I Googled Halloween glitter for some pic to put up.

I found a nice one as you can see above. Then I thought, why don't I just share this site with everyone. You can use it for many different holidays and messages.

The site is called, Glitter Graphics Now.

Another example:

Glitter Graphics



Now go fancy up your blog.

:)

5 comments:

Minerva said...

Cool website! I'll have to use that now and then...
Happy Halloween!

Connie said...

The glitter decorations are neat! Happy Halloween, Jody! :)

Jody said...

Happy Halloween y'all! We trick or treated until houses were running out of candy! LOL

Jen said...

Now that is some BLING!

Unknown said...

watch Ready Player One
watch Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
watch Pacific Rim: Uprising
watch Tomb Raider
watch Avengers: Infinity War
watch All the Money in the World
watch Fifty Shades Freed